Attorney at Law
Bryce practices in the areas of water, real estate, business, and natural resources law and general litigation.
Bryce’s practice includes representing a variety of clients and entities, including individuals, irrigation districts, canal companies and drainage districts regarding delivery and drainage systems, rural and urban issues, ditch rights-of-way, water rights, easement disputes, contracts and land use.
His practice also includes representing clients in contract disputes, including collections for leasing companies and other institutions, tort, business and commercial litigation. Bryce has federal and state jury trial experience, federal and state appellate experience, and has presented oral arguments to the Idaho Supreme Court and the Idaho Court of Appeals.
- Water Law
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Natural Resources Law
- General Litigation
- J.D., University of Idaho College of Law (1997)
- Member of Idaho Law Review, serving as General Managing Editor (1996-1997) and receiving award for Outstanding Senior Editor (1996-1997)
- B.A., Albertson College of Idaho (1994), Major in Accounting and Business Administration
- Former law clerk for the Honorable Justice Jesse R. Walters of the Idaho Supreme Court (1997-1998)
- Admitted to Practice Law in Idaho (1997)
- Admitted to Practice before all Idaho courts and the U.S. District Court for Idaho (1997)
- SRBA Update, Reserved Water Rights – Protecting Migratory Waterfowl in the Snake River Basin Adjudication, 33 Idaho Law Review 659 (1997).
- Fuquay v. Low, 162 Idaho 373, 397 P.3d 1132 (2017).
- Mullinix v. Killgore’s Salmon River Fruit Co., 158 Idaho 269, 346 P.3d 286 (2015).
- A&B Irrigation Dist. v. State (In re SRBA), 157 Idaho 385, 336 P.3d 792 (2014).
- Triad Leasing & Fin., Inc. v. Rocky Mt. Rogues, Inc., 148 Idaho 503, 224 P.3d 1092 (2009).
- United States v. Pioneer Irrigation Dist. (In re SRBA Case No. 3957), 144 Idaho 106, 157 P.3d 600 (2007).
- Barnedt v. Wilder (in Re Estate of Wilder), 137 Idaho 415, 49 P.3d 1265 (Ct. App. 2002).
Professional & Civic Activities
- Active in the Water Law Section of the Idaho State Bar
- Active in the Real Property Section of the Idaho State Bar
When Bryce is not practicing law, he enjoys hunting, golfing, and skiing, and spending time with his wife, LeAnn, and children, Hunter and Sydney.