Originally from a farm in northern California, Matthew and his family moved to Southeast Idaho where they farmed alfalfa hay and grain crops. Coming from a farming background, he developed a passion for agriculture and the outdoors which led him to attend the University of Idaho where he earned his bachelor’s degree in agricultural business. During his undergraduate studies, Matthew continued to help his family farm and interned at a hay export company in southern California. At Sawtooth Law, Matthew will continue to follow his passion for agriculture by serving the needs of fellow farmers and ranchers.
- Agricultural Law
- Civil Litigation & Appeals
- Estate Planning, Trusts & Probates
- Land Use Law
- Governmental Affairs & Legislation
- Natural Resources & Public Lands
- Real Property
- Water Law
- J.D., University of Idaho College of Law (2019)
- B.S. Agric. Economics, University of Idaho (2016), Major in Agribusiness
- Admitted to Practice Law in Idaho (2019)
Leadership and Civic Activities
- Agricultural Law Society, Member and former President; Vice President (2016-19)
- Samaritan’s Purse Disaster Relief Volunteer (2018)
Matthew spends his free time outdoors fishing and hunting and enjoying what he considers God’s Country. Matthew also enjoys spending time with his family and actively participates in his family’s businesses.