Attorney at Law
Admissions: Idaho (2012)
- Juris Doctor, Phoenix School of Law (2012)
- Teaching Assistant to Professor Joshua Jay Kanassatega, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Federal Rules of Evidence (2011-2012)
- Teaching Assistant to Professor Victoria Salzmann, Torts (2011)
- Legal Intern to Alan Bayham, President of the Arizona State Bar (2010-2012)
- B.S. Political Science, Washington State University (2008)
- Admitted to Practice before all Idaho courts (2012) and the U.S. District Court for Idaho (2012).
- Active Member of the following Idaho State Bar Sections:
– Animal Law Section
– Environment and Natural Resource Section
– Water Law Section
- Evan was raised on his family’s farms in both Washington and Idaho.
- He is the 4th generation to be actively involved in the dairy operation that is now located in Twin Falls, Idaho.
- Evan enjoys golfing, fly-fishing and trap shooting in his free time.