Attorney at Law
- Idaho State and Federal (2002)
- U.S. Dist. Colorado (2007)
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals (2009)
- Washington State and Federal (2012)
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims (2015)
- J.D. Willamette University College of Law, cum laude (2002)
- Recipient of Medal of Excellence in Bankruptcy Law (2002)
- Member of Willamette Law Review (2000-2002), serving as Symposium Editor (2001-2002)
- Member of Federalist Society (1999-2002), serving as Vice President (2000-2001)
- Secretary of Student Bar Association (2001-2002)
- B.A. Boise State University (1999), Major in Political Science emphasis on Public Administration, Minor in Economics
- Admitted to Practice before all Idaho courts (2002), the U.S. District Court for Idaho (2002), the U.S. District Court for Colorado (2007), the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit (2009), all Washington Courts (2012), and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (2015).
- Member of Alliance of Alcohol Industry Attorneys and Consultants, Federalist Society, and Idaho Water Users Association.
- Member of the Professional Conduct Review Board, Idaho State Bar.
- Legal Intern for Oregon Senate Majority Office (2001), focusing on administrative law, constitutional law, and government/legislative law.
- Publications: comment, The Perils of the Capper-Volstead Act and its Judicial Treatment: Agricultural Cooperation and Integrated Farming Operations, 38 Willamette Law Review 263 (2002); State Place of Origin Labeling Requirements for Agricultural Products, Agricultural Law Update 1 (April 2002).
- Reported Decisions: City of Challis v. Consent of the Governed Caucus, 159 Idaho 398 (2015); Coalition for Agriculture’s Future v. Canyon County, 160 Idaho 142 (2016).
- Member of Holy Apostles Catholic Parish and Knights of Columbus.
- Married with four children.
- Active in Idaho State ATV Association (serving as President) and Idaho Recreation Council.
- Serves on the Southwest Idaho Resource Advisory Committee of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Leadership Idaho Agriculture, Class of 2017 (Lifetime Member).