Attorney at Law
- Idaho (2002)
- Washington (2012)
- J.D. Willamette University College of Law, cum laude (2002)
- Recipient of Medal of Excellence in Bankruptcy Law (2002)
- Member of Willamette Law Review (2000-2002), serving as Symposium Editor (2001-2002)
- Member of Federalist Society (1999-2002), serving as Vice President (2000-2001)
- President of Student Bar Association (2001-2002)
- B.A. Boise State University (1999), Major in Political Science emphasis on Public Administration, Minor in Economics
- Admitted to Practice before all Idaho courts (2002), the U.S. District Court for Idaho (2002), the U.S. District Court for Colorado (2007), the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit (2009), and all Washington courts (2012).
- Member of Alliance of Alcohol Industry Attorneys and Consultants, Defense Research Institute and Federalist Society.
- Member of the Professional Conduct Review Board, Idaho State Bar.
- Legal Intern for Oregon Senate Majority Office (2001), focusing on administrative law, constitutional law, and government/legislative law.
- Publications: comment, The Perils of the Capper-Volstead Act and its Judicial Treatment: Agricultural Cooperation and Integrated Farming Operations, 38 Willamette Law Review 263 (2002); State Place of Origin Labeling Requirements for Agricultural Products, Agricultural Law Update 1 (April 2002).
- Member of Holy Apostles Catholic Parish and active in Knights of Columbus.
- Married with four children.
- Active in Idaho State ATV Association (serving as President), Boy Scouts of America, and Court-Appointed Special Advocate for abused and neglected children.
- Serves on the Recreational Trails Program Committee for Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation.